apartment in Ulldecona


information and Prices


Location


Photos

Information and characteristics of the apartment

HUTTE – 002443

Number of licence:HUTTE-002443
Dimensions : 88 m2
Dinning room
Living room
Bedrooms : 2
Dressing room
Kitchen / Pantry : fitted
Bathrooms: 1
Max Capacity: 6 People
 
Apartment with five balconies , very bright and sunny , located in the historic center of Ulldecona , in the plaza of the Church, corner of Calle Mayor. Built in the early twentieth century, recently renovated and low aporticados .
It has dining room, living room with sofa bed for 2 people ( bed size 1.40 x 2 m ) ; bedroom with double bed (1.40 x 2m ), wardrobe and desk ; bedroom with 2 single beds (0.90 x 2 m ) ; dressing room with wardrobe ; bathroom with tub ; kitchen pantry equipped with hob, oven, microwave , refrigerator and washing machine. Full kitchenware and clothes
Hydraulic tile floors in all rooms.

      • TV
      • Free Internet conectivos


Check in

From 14:00 hours

Check out

From 12:00 hours

Services at arrival

On arrival it will provide all necessary information and how contact telephones. No reception 24 hours.

Prices and suplements

-Apartment prices are €/day depending on occupancy indicated in the prices table.
-IVA TAX include in prices
-Turistic tax is not include in prices: 0,45€/day apartment
-Cradle suplement 5,00€/day.
-For stays over 7 days , special offers on request.

Prices Table

Cancellation and payment

Payment Methods

>> 25 % of the booking confirmation and the rest 75 % on arrival.
>> Payments may be made by bank transfer payment , or may also make payment in cash, do not accept credit cards/debit cards.
 

Cancellation policy

>> If canceled up to 30 days before the date of arrival , the amount of money charged 25 % will be refunded .
>> If canceled from 29 days to 7 days before arrival , 25% charged as guarantee will be charged .
>> If canceled from 6 days to arrival day , 75 % of the total reservation will be charged .


Información e imagenes cedidas por el ayuntamiento de Ulldecona